Shop Look + Learn

Collage Collage is a store and workshop. Come visit us for a special gift, a drop in class or a limited edition colouring poster. 621 Kingsway Vancouver BC

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yes, we do Birthday Parties!

Birthday Parties at Collage Collage are pretty darn fun. Click here for booking details!


I recently asked my friend and photographer Lauren Tetreault to shoot a party, and I'm so thrilled I did. You can check out Lauren's blog at http://laurenjoanphotography.blogspot.com/







Birthday Parties run as a private class. Families bring their own food, cake and goodie bags, and Collage Collage takes care of the activity, mess + clean up!

Lauren is available for hire for parties now, and I couldn't be happier to be able to offer this to any families interested.

They've been a delight to host. Click here to see one that we had not to long ago with another family, who happen to be connected to my favorite cupcake maker, Coco Cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment